Included services during your vacation in South Tyrol – Dolomites
Included services in the summer
Comfortable accommodation surrounded by nature
- Located directly to the Monte Corno Nature Park, the hotel Waldheim draws its inspiration from its extraordinarily beautiful and peaceful surrounding.
- All double rooms in the hotel Waldheim are absolutely quiet, include a balcony and generously designed bathrooms.
- All rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV with satellite reception, a safe, a direct line telephone, and a comfortable sofa.
- Soft bathrobes and comfortable terry slippers in the room.
- Fast Internet (WiFi) is available everywhere in the hotel and is free of extra charge.
- All floors are accessible by elevator.
- Large parking place.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Some of the rooms are barrier-free.
Culinary delights and pleasure
- Breakfast buffet: home-made jams; yoghurt; bread from the local bakery, cheese, ham and speck plate; selection of muesli; different juices; selection of coffees, teas and chocolate
- 5-course evening menu for gourmets including South Tyrolean and Italian specialties
- 3 main courses at your choice, always including one vegetarian dish, as well as 2 antipasti cold starters and 2 warm starters at your choice
- In the evening, a large buffet with crispy salad and fresh vegetables
- Culinary themed nights according to the season
- Aperitif in the hotel
- Hotel bar opened from 9 to 23, exquisite list of beverages and marvellous selection of special wines, cocktails, spirits
- Cosy sun terrace inviting you to rest and to relax
- Altrei coffee tastings
- Wine tasting with junior manager Manuel (charge € 15)
- Goodbye grappa at the hotel bar when you’re leaving
- Small snack menu at lunch time
Wellness and relax
- Convenient wellness bag with sauna towels
- Nice, bright indoor swimming pool with huge window facade
- Indoor pool (10m x 5m) with pleasant water temperature (30°C)
- Sauna area with steam bath, Finnish sauna, Physiotherm infrared cabin as well as fresh air area
- Sunbathing lawn with comfort loungers
- Herbal teas and fruits in the wellness area freely available
- Hotel’s own Kneipp garden and weekly introduction into Kneipp treatment with your host Priska Zanol
- Free use of the idyllic Kneipp facility in the larch forest
Active and vital during summertime
- Relaxed adventure hike with the Zanol Family, including an small surprise
- 2 guided themed hikes in the Monte Corno Nature Park from May 1 to November 3
- Mapped hiking suggestions and personal advise to plan your individual mountain tours and hiking trips
- Wildlife walk with your host Carlo Zanol
- Guided walk in the Bletterbach Gorge located in the unique Dolomite Canyon, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 2009
- Mountain biking und motorcycle tours – maps and tour suggestions directly in the hotel
- Rental of e-bikes in the tourism association Altrei at only 400 m from the hotel from mid May until mid October (subject to charge)
- Marvellous hiking paths and mountain bike tours right from our doorstep
- We are a certified member of “European Hiking Villages” and as your host, we will offer you our excellent expertise for your hiking holiday
- At our reception, guests can borrow rucksacks and hiking poles free of charge
- Hiking service for our guests. The Monte Corno Nature Park is home to the Zanol family who will personally provide their guests with the best tips for hiking tours as well as with hiking maps, timetables and proposals for most liked places to stop in one of the many mountain huts
- In the hiking room, your hiking shoes may be dried and cleaned if necessary.
- On request, we will take care of the drying and cleaning of your hiking clothes or biking equipment.
- The activities are organized weekly.
Your guest card offering many benefits
- All guests of the Waldheim hotel will be provided with a guest card allowing you to benefit from many advantages, which will make your stay even more thrilling and at the same time, less expensive. Valid from May 1 to November 1.
- Free of charge for Waldheim guests: guided hikes in the Monte Corno Nature Park | Driving Range at Golf Club Petersberg, every Tuesday from 9 to 11 | Climbing garden Mühlen in Truden | Entry into the Geoparc Bletterbach | Playing tennis on clay courts in Altrei, Truden and Aldein | Bowling in the sports centre Aldein | Bischofmuseum in Altrei as well as Mühlenmuseum and Dorfmuseum in Aldein
- Benefits: Cable car reduction at Alpe Cermis | 10% reduction if you have lunch on the mountain huts | Special prices for e-bike rental
Included services in the winter
Adventure and winter sport during wintertime
- Being active in winter
- Wildlife walk and tracking with your host Giancarlo Zanol
- Beautiful winter hiking tours in the Monte Corno Nature Park right from the hotel
- 1 x accompanied ski tour with junior manager Manuel to Pampeago-Obereggen
- Accompanied winter hikes with the Zanol Family
- The nearby Dolomites offer a great selection of fantastic snowshoeing tours
- Cross-country skiing in the World Cup cross-country centres at Passo Lavazé and in Val di Fiemme. Travel time to reach the tracks between 25 and 40 minutes. In good snow conditions, you may use the trail in our village Altrei free of charge.
- Top ski resorts to choose: Alpe Pampeago–Obereggen, Alpe Cermis–Cavalese, Alpe Lusia–Bellamonte, Passo San Pellegrino, Sella (Sellaronda). Travel time to reach the ski resorts between 20 and 60 minutes. We will be happy to assist you in getting your ski pass.